MMS RACE DAY SCHEDULE 8/9/14
Friday Open Practice for all Divisions
8/8/14 Gates open at 4 Practice from 5-8
*Schedule and/or running order subject to change without notice.
1:00 Pit Gates Open/Registration Opens /Tech Opens All Drivers Must have a drivers registration and W-9 completed before drivers meeting
3:00 Practice. (Two rounds per class.)
Modified Minis 10 Min, Street Stock 15 Min, Open Sportsman 15 Min, OWM 20 Min.
5:00 Grandstand Gates Open
5:10 REGISTRATION CLOSED
5:15 MANDATORY DRIVER’S MEETING – All Divisions
6:00 Heat Races Mini Modified (5Laps)
Heat Race Open Sportsman (6 Laps)
Qualify Street Stock (1 Lap)
Qualify OWM (2 Laps)
Hot Laps Motorcycles
6:50 Opening Ceremonies-Invocation-National Anthem
7:00 Feature Races Begin
Mini Modified (20 Laps)
Street Stock (30 Laps)
Open Sportsman (35 laps)
OWM (50 laps)
- All drivers must register and draw for starting position BEFORE 5:00 PM or will start on the rear.
- Open Wheel Modifieds will qualify (2 laps) and use transponders. Fast qualifier will roll the giant die for inversion race. The die is a standard 1-6 die. Open Wheel Modifieds must have transponders for practice, qualifying and feature races. Transponders will be issued to you at the registration table near the tech shed. A valid driver’s license is required, and will be held until transponder is turned in at the end of your feature race.
- Uncle Bob’s Self Storage Street Stock will qualify. It will be one timed lap only. Fast qualifier will roll the giant die for inversion. The die is a standard 1-6 die. All Street stocks must run the Uncle Bob’s Self Storage window decal to receive purse.
- All drivers must complete driver information sheets and an IRS Form W-9 the first time they compete in 2014. A valid Social Security # and/or Federal Tax ID # is REQUIRED on the information sheet. This is only required one time for the entire year, and we will keep it on file for the remainder of the season.
- NO DRIVER INFO SHEET = NO PAY!!!!!
- Drivers Checks are mailed on Wednesday morning following the race.
- Thank You for being a part of Montgomery Motor Speedway