Southern Super Series Alabama 200 Procedures and Information
● 200 laps
● 200 green flag laps.
● Top 8 will redraw to determine starting order of race.
● 8 tire race (Hoosier F45).
● 15 Gallon minimum fuel purchase (Sunoco 110 fuel ONLY may be used)
● Competition caution on or around lap 101.
● You are NOT required to pit.
● Cars that pit will line up in the order they entered the pits behind cars that choose not to pit FOR THIS CAUTION ONLY.
● There will NOT be an inversion after the competition caution.
● Must start the race on the same four tires you qualified on.
● May ONLY take tires during competition caution. (may use maximum of 8 tires for entire race, 4 qualifiers same to start the race, and 4 stickers in the pits to be changed at competition caution)
● Double-File restarts, lapped cars at the rear.
● “Free Pass” rule in effect.
● Qualifying order and tire selection determined at Crew Chief Meeting
● Maximum 32 cars to start feature.
● Positions 1-26 based on qualifying times.
● Positions 27-29 from last chance race (if needed)
● Positions 30-31 from 2015 Southern Super Series points provisional.
● Position 32 from most recent Alabama 200 champion provisional.
● If any provisional starting spots go unused, the remaining spots in the field will be filled on last chance race finishing order.